We are stoked to exclusively have this work "Chicken" from Queenstown based artist Shannon Quaid of Shanty Town Studio.
Shannon has lived in Niseko as well as the mountains of Revelstoke before heading back to his hometown down the South Island of NZ. A traditionally trained artist, his digital art is bold and mysterious and speaks to the times we live in; shining a light on our identity, connections and the recesses of the man-made mind.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components sourced from Japan and the US